When you think of high-paying jobs, engineers and doctors might be the first professions that come to mind.
While obtaining a six-figure salary may be the ultimate goal, many of the top jobs in medicine, technology and math, however, remain at a standstill.
It may surprise you, but there are countless other careers with high-earning potential that don't fall under the typical categories you're thinking of.
Below is list we've compiled of unconventional jobs with salaries over $50,000.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold