Firefighters avert a 'cat-astrophe,' rescue kitty stuck in chimney
On Tuesday, a fire and rescue service in Worcester, United Kingdom, joyously announced that firefighters helped avert a 'cat-astrophe,' rescuing a kitty named Snitch who had gotten trapped in a chimney.
The day before, the owner of the little furry one called for assistance after hearing her cries coming from behind the bricks.
Upon arriving, workers used thermal imaging to locate Snitch and then drilled a hole to reach her.
Before long, the cat's paw and face emerged.
Though the kitty made it through the ordeal unscathed, the mystery of how she ended up in the chimney remains.