Spring trend: Off the shoulder tops
By: Spicy Candy D
It's finally Spring, so what better way to welcome the warm weather than to bust out the latest trend – off the shoulder tops! Bare those shoulders, because this season is all about the subtle yet sexy silhouettes. Whether you pair yours with ripped boyfriend jeans or a mid-length skirt, these five options will take you from Sunday brunch to cocktails in the evening.
1. Revolve's Tamale top goes perfectly with a nice pair of high waisted jeans for a casual but chic look. Don't be afraid to layer on delicate jewelry, whether it be rings or bracelets!
2. Team American Rag's top with a suede pencil skirt or cropped pants for a grown-up 70s vibe. This off-the-shoulder top has this season's hottest trends all in one: crotchet, bell sleeves and a lace-up front!
3. This French Connection top was made to make your outfit Instagram worthy. Tuck it into an A-line skirt to complete the look and head over to the Tidal Basin to pose with the cherry blossoms.
4 .If you're all about the black on black look, shake things up and give this affordable Forever21 top a try. The subtle yellow hue is the perfect transition for your spring wardrobe. Pair it with flared jeans, wedges and long layered necklaces for a bohemian look.
5. Asos's Vero Moda Stripe Bardot top is the perfect blend of sweet and sultry. It is the perfect off-the-shoulder top for a night out. It will look killer if paired with sleek black skinny pants and patent pumps. Don't be afraid to accessorize with a black velvet choker to highlight those bare shoulders.
6. There is nothing more versatile than Sanctuary's 'Julia" Ruffled Crop Chambray Peasant Top. The fun and flirty top comes with a stretchy neckline that can be pulled off-shoulders or left in a round neck shape. The high-low hem and bell sleeves take this top to a whole new level. Wear this with white jeans and a cute a pair of sandals for the perfect brunch outfit.