Firefighters use oxygen mask on guinea pig for recovery from house fire
A guinea pig was rescued from a fire at a house in Mulberry, Florida on April 8.
John Williams, a firefighter with Polk County Fire Rescue extracted the animal from the blaze.
The pet was then given oxygen to recover—an image that's predictably a hit with social media.
Facebook commenter Jayme Jamison said, "Great rescue! I'm sure that little guy appreciates it (and his family)!!"
And though the guinea pig appears to be fine, the fire left one adult man with minor burns.