11 obsessors who definitely love Amazon.com more than you
In our tech-savvy modern world, it's not too rare to see people addicted to Netflix or obsessed with all things social media. One of the greatest luxuries that has become commonplace is online shopping. That doesn't just mean clothes and shoes, of course -- that means everything. And where is the haven of all things online shopping?
You're thinking it -- Amazon.
Several die-hard Amazon addicts took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to prove that no one loves the site more than them.
1. Have you ever been glued to a tracking number?
2. Amazon addicts don't even necessarily want the items they're ordering:
3. Amazon allows you to be your own Christmas miracle:
4. Save cash, stay comfy:
5. The cavemen must have had Amazon....right?
6. Amazon can often be like an endless hallway of all the things you could ever ask for:
7. The site invites its own community of experts on every product:
8. Hey, as long as you admit it:
9. Just because you know you're addicted to Amazon doesn't mean you're going to stop ordering from it:
10. There's such a thing as window shopping, sans window:
11. These addicts would probably spend any and all lottery winnings on Amazon:
Get even more from Amazon lovers on Whisper!
No wonder they're obsessed -- check out these awesome deals:
More from Whisper:
10 things you should consider before you get a new puppy
9 reasons being a working mom is even harder than you realized
14 reasons you might not know your therapist as well as you think you do