5 fun ways to celebrate spring
By: Melissa Chanel
Here are 5 fun and exciting ways to celebrate a new season, my favorite season of all time!
- Try a new hair color- Do you have about ten screenshots in your phone of amazing hair color you've been dying to try? The time is now. Book an appointment with your stylist and GO FOR IT. I'm so excited about my purple color and I'm seriously thinking about brightening it up a little as the weather gets warmer. It's the perfect funky color to celebrate the warm weather. If you're in Charlotte and in need of a local hair stylist, check out the ladies of Revolution Ego. They always keep my hair healthy and stylish.
- Picnic- Celebrate the warm weather with a fun girls day out or take your special someone out on a surprise date at the park. Picnics are always fun, cheap, and relaxing. I can't wait to have a few this spring in new areas I've found while exploring Charlotte. Are you local as well? I think my first picnic spot will be Romare Bearden Park.
- Manicures- It's time to let go of the browns, burnt oranges, and any other color that screams fall and winter. Dig deep in your polish collection and pull out the hot pinks, neon yellows & oranges, or classic white. What the heck, get a cool design and snap a photo to share with your friends. Mani's are always relaxing and a fun way to show your personality. I've been dying to try Talaya B Artistry. I think I'm going to book an appointment soon.
- Local Trip- I'm all about taking a trip. Can't travel far? Try something local. Book a hotel and have a staycation to explore the city you live in or take an hour drive to a city nearby and enjoy the local food, sweets, and a movie. I'm currently planning a quick trip to explore Asheville.
- Purging- It's time to LET IT GO! Take a few hours in the afternoon or spend your next free weekend going through all the clothing and shoes in your closet. If you have to really think about the last time you wore something, it's time to toss it. Keep only the things you love and that bring you joy. I promise you'll feel so much better afterward. If you want to make a little extra cash from your gently worn items, check out Poshmark.
See the original post on Melissa Chanel!