This is how Muslim people really feel about Donald Trump
It's no secret that the GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has a very particular view on the presence of a Muslim population in the United States. And while he has faced protests, arguments and serious opposition, the Republican candidate has mustered a large and powerful following, creating a strong possibility that the billionaire mogul will be in charge of our country for the next four years.
We've heard lots of feedback from people on Trump's ban on Muslims -- but what about Muslim people's opinions? How are they reacting to Trump's proposed plan?
10 Muslims took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to divulge how they really feel about Donald Trump.
1. Lots of people are convinced that even if he wins the election, Trump will inevitably fail:
2. Are the Muslim ban ideas even really possible to implement?
3. Trump's proposition for Muslims can invoke not only offense, but also genuine fear for safety:
4. While many people are fighting back, others are leaving their fate in the hands of the electoral outcome:
5. Although Trump's ideas are nationwide, his comments may hurt people on a personal level:
6. You don't have to embody a stereotype in order to identify with your people:
7. Many Muslims might feel like they're stuck between a rock and a hard place:
8. Do Trump's plans contradict the right for American citizens to acquire life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?
10. People respect Trump's ability to speak his mind -- but is that synonymous with being a decent president?
There's plenty more where that came from! Check out Whisper to see more confessions about trump from Muslims!
Get more information on Trump's statements on Muslims:
More from Whisper:
14 reasons an open relationship might be the answer to your marital problems
Is it ever too late to go back to school? 11 adult college students say no
How meditation might solve lots of your problems, from 12 experts