The hottest-selling MLB jerseys of last year are here to stay
In 2015, jersey sales were skewing toward the young and mighty, according to the sales stats posted on MLB.com.
When looking forward to this season -- Opening Day is just ONE week away! -- it appears as if every name on this list is a lock to repeat.
All but two is a young star who fans are growing to love more and more. The two exceptions: David Ortiz and Hunter Pence. One is a beloved future Hall of Famer who might end up topping 2016's list, and the other is a cult hero for a contending team.
So, don't be surprised if the 2016 list is comprised of the same names.
10. Anthony Rizzo, Chicago Cubs - BUY IT!
9. David Ortiz, Boston Red Sox - BUY IT!
8. Matt Harvey, New York Mets - BUY IT!
7. Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels - BUY IT!
6. Hunter Pence, San Francisco Giants - BUY IT!
5. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals - BUY IT!
4. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers - BUY IT!
3. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants - BUY IT!
2. Kris Bryant, Chicago Cubs - BUY IT!