Instagrams from this weekend's Ultra Miami will give you serious festival envy
This article is a part of #KanvasLive, an interactive, cross-platform content series brought to life on the Kanvas app and AOL.com. See more on coverage here.
As Will Smith once said, welcome to Miami.
Or, at least welcome to our exclusive coverage of the massive event the city hosted this past weekend -- Ultra 2016! The event was jam-packed with stars, music, incredible food, and (of course) absolutely beautiful weather. We really didn't expect less from the sunshine state!
Were you able to attend the festival? If not, don't fret! The beauty of social media allows you to enter the world of Ultra from the comfort of your own home -- and probably give you enough festival envy to get on the wait list for 2017 tickets! For your pleasure, we've gathered some of our favorite Instagrams from the weekend to prove how absolutely awesome the festival was!
1. Like we said -- the sunshine state:
2. No better way to enjoy a Miami festival like chillin' at the beach:
3. Ultra was an intense weekend of raving and running around -- but that didn't make beach time any less relaxing:
4. Ultra, you had us at fireworks:
5. Do better words exist in a row than 'poolside music lounge with Afrojack'?
6. The sets were almost as incredible as the artists themselves:
7. Miami is a city filled with culture and art -- and that was not forgotten for a second during the festival:
More Ultra coverage:
DJ duo Firebeatz is dedicated to staying unique, upbeat and devoted to the fans
Dyro is the millennial DJ whose music transcends culture, nationality and genre
Get an exclusive look at what you missed from the most highly anticipated festival of the season