We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. -- from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Dancing With the Stars kicked off season 22 Monday night, and the competition is looking like it's going to be the best season yet.
Good Morning America weather anchor Ginger Zee, who had a baby only three months ago, hit it out of the park with a jive, while Nyle Dimarco (the first deaf contestant to win America's Next Top Model) slayed with a cha-cha.
Wanya Morris, Antonio Brown, Von Miller, Marla Maples and Paige VanZant also wowed the judges, and it's safe to say they all have a serious chance at developing into serious competitors. Also, how great were those costumes?! Read more about the season premiere here!
2. Talk about good genes! Have you seen what Cindy Crawford's kids look like?! Her daughter, Kaia, and son, Presley, made a rare appearance this past weekend, and it's clear they both inherited their mother's good looks. See who else stepped out looking fine last weekend here.
3. We all know that complaining isn't the most productive way to express our feelings, but did you know that it can actually have serious repercussions on your long-term mental health? Learn more about this scary phenomenon from author Steven Parton here.
4. Easter Sunday is just around the corner, and you know what that means: a big family get-together, a spring-themed meal, maybe church, maybe even an Easter egg hunt! With all that goes into a day of celebration at home, it's crucial that you wear the right shoes. Lucky for you, we've got the perfect guide to take all the guesswork out!
5. Catch signs of breast cancer earlier than ever with a new cancer-detecting bra! Using temperature-reading technology, the bra can sense the presence of foreign cells in mammary glands. Read more about the incredible research from the National University of Colombia here.
6. Your search for a low calorie, natural snack is over! On Monday, Sargento launched new Snack Bites cheese snacks -- they're smaller sticks of cheese with less than 20 calories in each one! You can get them in 4 flavors: Savory Garlic and Herb Jack, Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar, Colby-Pepper Jack and Chipotle BBQ Cheddar.
7. 3 words: Caramelized Honey Latte. Starbuck's latest latte flavor is cause for coffee enthusiasts everywhere to jump for joy. The new beverage is made with slow-cooked caramel honey sauce mixed with Starbucks' signature espresso and topped with steamed milk. YES, PLEASE. Can you say yum?!
8. Looking for a new piece of statement jewelry to enhance your spring wardrobe? A stackable bar ring is exactly what you need, à la Rachel McAdams, Kate Hudson and tons of other celebs who rock the trend. Get one for an awesome price here.
9. Turn your bathtub into a jungle with nothing but a bar of soap -- seriously, it's amazing!