It's time to meet those #FitnessGoals! Get inspired with some social media 'fitspiration'
Even the biggest stars have some form of 'fitspiration' -- that is, fitness inspiration! Whether that means getting some washboard abs or simply keeping yourself well-fed and well-exercised, it's super important that you keep your body healthy, and stay proud of how beautiful you are! But in case you're in need of a little bit of motivation, where better to look than social media?
These 11 social media gurus took advantage of Kanvas, the new popular app that allows users to create art, videos and much more, to share some of the most uplifting #fitspiration out there!
Express yourself with Kanvas! Download the app to live stream and add gifs and effects to video!
1. You can't expect to see maximum results unless you're putting in maximum effort:
2. Make sure you're only putting things into your body that will make you strong and healthy:
3. Just because it's not easy doesn't mean it's not worth it!
4. You've got to invest if you want to win big:
5. There's no finish line when it comes to taking good care of yourself:
6. Not feeling like it isn't a real excuse to making sure you're living healthily:
7. You should never feel like fitness is synonymous with not enjoying what you eat:
8. Why put yourself through all the exercise? Because...
9. If you don't like what you see in the mirror, make the effort to change it!
10. Fitness is a long-term commitment, not just a night of eating healthy or going to the gym once:
11. It's all you when it comes to getting fit -- there's no relying on others:
Here's some more inspiration to conquering those fitness goals:
More from Kanvas:
See why Okeechobee Music Festival was a music lover's dream
Meow you're talkin'! Here's your daily fix of insanely cute and hilarious cat photos!
This is how the Internet celebrated Justin Bieber's birthday