You probably don't love Starbucks as much as these 12 addicts
Several coffee obsessors took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to share what it's really like to be addicted to the beloved chain.
1. How can anyone feel stressed in an ever-so-relaxing Starbucks location?
2. Hey, well, as long as you admit it, right?
3. Starbucks employees? More like best friends!
4. You know you're addicted when all the employees know your number by heart:
5. Step one to overcoming your problem is admitting you have one:
6. We would love to hear the vows of a mocha frappuccino:
7. The world of Starbucks is a world of its own:
8. The best alone time is spent at Starbucks:
9. Just because you love Starbucks doesn't mean you love coffee:
10. No one can tell you who to love:
11. Is a Starbucks fan going to Dunkin Donuts like cheating?
12. A day without Starbucks is a day wasted:
Want more confessions from Starbucks lovers? Check out Whisper!
You'll probably understand the Starbucks obsession more if you try a pumpkin spice latte:
More from Whisper:
Is it possible to be too organized? 11 organization obsessors share their thoughts
12 confessions will help you realize how hard it actually is to be a chef
10 people explain why they swear by self-medicating with nature