Is it possible to be too organized? 11 organization obsessors share their thoughts
Several organization obsessors took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to share what it's really like to live and breathe order.
1. This is like organization inception:
2. You have to admit, it's a pretty good feeling to walk into a room where nothing's out of place:
3. A realistic shopping sense is a huge part of staying organized:
4. If you keep things for which there's no place, clutter will naturally occur:
5. You know you love organization when your dream room is a wrapping paper room:
6. Watching your space come together in a way you understand can be extremely satisfying:
7. Requiring structure as opposed to chaos isn't always obsessive -- it can be a sign of maturity:
8. If feeling like Santa Claus is wrong, we don't want to be right:
9. Satisfaction is short-lived for an organization-lover, because there's always more to set straight:
10. Creating an outward sense of purpose and order might help you replicate that mentally and emotionally:
11. How can you think clearly when there's such clutter and mess all around you?
Want more confessions from organization lovers? Check out Whisper!
Want to emulate some of these organization pros? Check out the video below:
More from Whisper:
12 confessions will help you realize how hard it actually is to be a chef
10 people explain why they swear by self-medicating with nature
What it's really like to live with lupus, as told in 14 harrowing confessions