5 reasons why Jacob Tremblay was the cutest thing ever at the Oscars
Jacob Tremblay just had a very big night!
The 9-year-old "Room" star attended his first-ever Oscar Award show on Sunday night and was basically the cutest thing to ever grace the red carpet. Tremblay kicked off his adorable evening by posting a selfie with his parents from his limo ... and the rest they say is history.
1) Sure, he's got very attractive parents, but Jacob is clearly the star! Look, they gave him the whole backseat of the limo:
2) Tremblay is a big "Star Wars" fan and he had made sure to show he had 'the force' with Star Wars socks and a special set of cufflinks
3) He told "Good Morning America" host Amy Robach that his bedtime was 8 PM, but he was planning to hit the after-parties... and he had a funny stare down with Michael Strahan
4) When R2-D2, C-3PO and BB-8 hit the stage, Jacob practically jumped out of his seat with excitement
5) Jacob didn't mind that the reason he was selected to present the award for Best Live Action Short -- because like he said, he's short. He embraced it when Chris Rock gave him a block to stand on.
Overall Jacob Tremblay's big Oscars night was a big thumbs up!