16 cringeworthy confessions from baristas will make you rethink your next latte
16 baristas took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to express what it's really like to sell you your morning pick-me-up.
1. A barista who's never had coffee is probably better than one who tastes yours as it's being made...
2. Just because your tasks are easy enough doesn't mean your job is easy as a whole:
3. Don't feel bad next time you send the wrong drink back -- free drink for your cashier!
4. Your favorite barista could leave at any moment, so appreciate him/her while it lasts!
5. If being a good person isn't enough motivation, fun coffee art could influence you to be kind!
6. That 'lite' coffee might not be what you think it is:
7. Some baristas put time and effort into the drinks they create, so your stop for coffee might not be as in and out as you want it to be!
8. Does your barista like you, or just want your spare dollar?
9. Having trouble sleeping? Your barista might be spiking your morning coffee with a little extra kick...
10. The only thing that could make this barista better is if he or she gave the drink away for free:
11. You may not realize how exhausting a coffee vendor's job is:
12. Your barista cheating his or her employee could mean some nice discounts for you:
13. Make sure you're at least an arm's length away from an angry barista:
14. A barista's revenge is best served decaf:
15. If you don't trust whipped cream, your barista doesn't trust you:
16. If you're getting a trenta, it better be for a good reason:
Want more confessions from baristas? Check out Whisper!
Mad at your barista after reading that? This will make you feel better:
More from Whisper:
14 heartbreaking confessions explain what it's really like to be a single mom
11 reactions to the Oscars controversy that might surprise you
15 pill abusers confess what it's like to be addicted to prescription drugs