Welcome to #TheEdit! Every week we'll be sharing our AOL Editors' and other industry tastemakers' ultimate must-haves for this season. The best part? You can shop all of their favorite picks for yourself. This week, our Associate Social Media Editor, Brittany, will be dishing out 5 of her favorite beauty picks that will soon be making their way into your day-to-day routine.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, $26, available at Sephora.com
I never believed I could ever love a face lotion as much as this. Every time I use this product my face feels smoother than I could have ever imagined -- not only that, it's lightweight too, so it doesn't cause oil build up! I would recommend to anyone.
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm, $12, available at Barneys New York.
Though this is definitely not something I need everyday, (it's more of a heavy duty lip balm) when I do need it, it is a lifesaver. The exfoliating beads in the balm help to smooth, while at the same time smelling nice. Truly not a bad combination.
ACURE Facial Toner in Balancing Rose and Red Tea, $11.25, available at Amazon.
As far as toners go, this one is definitely worth investing in. It's not easy finding a toner that isn't super abrasive to skin, but since this one is made with (seriously) all organic ingredients, there's nothing to worry about. The fragrance is also appealing and not overwhelming by any means.
Diorshow Art Pen in Catwalk Black, $32, available at Nordstrom.
Two words: life. changing. Before I found this product, applying eye liner took a great deal of steady hand work to ensure straight lines. With Dior's sleek Art Pen, this is no longer a worry. The felt-tip makes application smooth, and it stays on, even though late nights out. I'll never use another eyeliner.
Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Shampoo, $24, available at Sephora; Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner, $25, available at Sephora.
I tried this shampoo/conditioner combination for the first time at an AirBnB in San Francisco and haven't looked back since. My hair is fine, and this product is mild, and made for everyday use. Not to mention, it smells awesome! I swear by this hair care set.
Stay tuned for next week for even more insider picks! In the meantime, find more awesome products in our new shop.
For more beauty essentials, shop the gallery below!
More from AOL.com:
Here's how you can score Beyoncé's favorite accessory for yourself
This keychain will make sure your iPhone is never running low on battery
The simple trick to get rid of dark circles and dull skin in just 20 minutes
Products We Love
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Spoil your Valentine with sweets from Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Upgrade your top drawer with Free People’s pretty — and affordable! — …
- Here’s how to send the ‘love fern’ from ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’…
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- 4 cards charging 0% interest until 2022
- Experts say these are the best cards for 2021