In order for any good business to succeed, it has to be constantly changing and evolving. This most often takes the form of new and rebranded marketing campaigns, exterior and interior design and set up, and food menu items.
You name it, big name companies have tried it.
SEE ALSO: McDonald's is becoming a better place to work
A simple yet smart way of doing this is a logo change.
When a company rebrands itself with a new logo, they're unveiling an entirely new image to the world.
The iconic McDonald's golden arches were not present with the company from the beginning, nor was that green goddess stamped on the side of every Starbucks cup. We associate every company with its logo, and it's more important than we might realize.
Throughout the years, your favorite companies have made some pretty drastic changes when it comes to their corporate logos. Take a look at our top 10 below:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You