Don't have a ticket (let alone a flight to London!) to sit front row at the Alexander McQueen fashion show during London Fashion Week? Don't worry, the brand is offering a front row seat to their latest collection for anyone who wants to watch -- you'll see the latest looks at the same time as the editors and influencers at the show.
There's a reason McQueen is a favorite of celebrities like Cate Blanchett and royalty like the Duchess of Cambridge -- the label offers a perfect combination of classic pieces mixed with elaborate intricate gowns.
Watch above, starting at 2:00pm EST to watch the collection LIVE, and check back later on Sunday to see photos of each Alexander McQueen fall look!
More in fashion:
NYFW Fast 50: Get to know designer Naeem Khan
Marchesa Fall 2016 is so gorgeous, it'll take your breath away
Diane von Furstenberg threw an A-list cocktail party instead of a fashion show
- Mom waits until son’s wedding day to reveal childhood gift’s ’embar…
- TikToker turns leftover coffee into dessert
- 5 TikTok takes on the Korean lunch box cake that are almost too cute t…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious