Between the BAFTAs, Grammys, Fashion Week and all the A-list events inbetween, celebs are out and about and putting their best, stiletto-clad feet forward.
While some stars like Gigi Hadid, Kate Hudson and Blake Lively cemented themselves as true style stars this week, others turned heads for all the wrong reasons in head-scratching ensembles.
SEE ALSO: Kourtney Kardashian shares racy revenge body selfie after ex Scott Disick parties in NYC
Hilary Duff was among this week's style losers. We're not sure what the "Younger" star was thinking when she slipped on her ill-fitting white bermuda shorts and chunky nude wedges. At least her top half looked chic!
Gigi Hadid, 20, looked much more pulled together in a sexy leather mini, black sweater and suede over-the-knee boots. A topcoat and topknot completed her chic look.
More on AOL.com
Snap-arazzi: The best celebrity Snapchats of the week
Lady Gaga will never have a fashion line because she has 'real respect' for designers
Sports Illustrated cover star Ashley Graham flashes her undies on the red carpet
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted celeb…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money