BY MARAH ALINDOGAN
While singer Ciara may choose to keep most of her personal life out of the public eye, there's one topic she's not shy in opening up about: Her son, Baby Future.
"It's really cool to see how he's growing so fast and so steadily," the R&B songstress dished.
SEE ALSO: Gwen Stefani opens up about song about Blake Shelton
With her headline-making split with rapper Future, the 30-year-old has had her moments in the spotlight but it's clear she's now focusing on what's most important in her life.
And just like any other mother, she'll gladly take as much quality time with her little tyke as she can get!
"There are really cool classes for toddlers at Gymboree that I love taking him to. I also love taking him to museums and to the playground," the singer revealed.
But there's one thing Ciara is still blown away by – how fast her adorable 1-year-old son is growing up.
"It's insane. It's the coolest thing to witness – when you see a young, innocent child just growing," the brunette beauty told AOL in an exclusive interview while celebrating the launch of Candy Crush Jelly Saga at the swanky London Hotel in West Hollywood.
And surprisingly, the singer made a major confession about the interactive game: "My dad actually introduced me to it!"
While Baby Future won't be spotted playing the new Candy Crush Jelly Saga anytime soon, his mom will be playing enough for the both of them!
"I enjoy the whole experience. It's such a fun game!"
SEE ALSO: Adele pulls off the ultimate prank at smoothie shop
The gorgeous star was seen out-and-about in Los Angeles over Grammys weekend with her beau, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. And with their insane chemistry on every red carpet they hit, it's obvious they're absolutely smitten with each other!
But that's not all Ciara has on her plate. Just a year after the release of her sixth album "Jackie," she revealed there's more exciting projects in the works. However, the Grammy winner kept tight-lipped when asked about new music.
"There are some super exciting things that I'm working on right now. I'd love to share them, but it's not quite ready yet!"
Despite her little kiddo growing up so fast, don't expect the "Goodies" singer to take a step back from her successful career anytime soon.
"I'm a woman with ambition on a mission. So I don't think I could ever stop or slow down just yet."
Well said, Ciara.
See photos of Ciara and boyfriend Russell Wilson:
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…