Meet Stacey Bendet, the designer behind the beloved alice + olivia brand, as she chats about her latest collection for Fall 2016. Designed to reflect the life of a young artist living in New York City as she moves through her day, the Fall 2016 presentation was different than your average fashion week presentation.
Bendet's line is one that doesn't stand alone. Each design is part of a story, part of a place, part of a moment, and the presentation perfectly conveyed that. Bendet incorporated an actual set, as if it were a theater production, which painted the full picture of who the alice + olivia Fall 2016 woman is.
Inspired by New York City in the 1970s, the collection includes bell bottoms, colorful patterns, whimsical embroidery and beading like you've never seen before.
Click through the gallery below to see photos of the presentation!
- Bissell’s best-selling 3-in-1 ‘featherweight’ vacuum with 45,000 re…
- Fashion influencer Sai de Silva talks balancing motherhood and running…
- Flustered mom demands to be held to the same standards as dads: ‘I wan…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious