Meet Stacey Bendet, the designer behind the beloved alice + olivia brand, as she chats about her latest collection for Fall 2016. Designed to reflect the life of a young artist living in New York City as she moves through her day, the Fall 2016 presentation was different than your average fashion week presentation.
Bendet's line is one that doesn't stand alone. Each design is part of a story, part of a place, part of a moment, and the presentation perfectly conveyed that. Bendet incorporated an actual set, as if it were a theater production, which painted the full picture of who the alice + olivia Fall 2016 woman is.
Inspired by New York City in the 1970s, the collection includes bell bottoms, colorful patterns, whimsical embroidery and beading like you've never seen before.
Click through the gallery below to see photos of the presentation!
- These Buffalo tofu tacos with a side of viral green goddess salad a…
- TikTok found an affordable dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag th…
- TikTok is obsessed with a woman who finds and re-creates recipes writt…
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious