Mediterranean grapefruit yogurt parfait
By: Nomad Luxuries
With only five ingredients, this grapefruit, yogurt cup makes for the perfect breakfast. I would suggest using higher quality ingredients- find your favorite, locally-sourced honey or perhaps make your own granola. This can be prepped for the week ahead and simply garnished before indulging. And make sure not to overlook the mint, it really is the finishing touch!
- Fage Greek Yogurt
- 1 ripe Grapefruit, sectioned and cut into smaller pieces
- Granola of your choice- I used honey almond this time around and it was delicious!
- Honey – I use Greek but any local honey would be excellent
- Fresh mint for garnish – thinly sliced
- Arrange the Greek yogurt and grapefruit, topping with granola of your choice and garnishing with fresh mint and honey.
See the full post here!
Looking for more healthy breakfast options? Watch the video below!
See more from Nomad Luxuries
Loaded baked potato soup
Denim and rust color combo