Nothing gets guests jazzed about baked potatoes than when you have tons of toppings to choose from. Bake yours in foil for about 45 minutes until they're "fork tender" and then put them back in the oven with a sprinkling of sea salt.
Some of the best combinations of toppings? Cheddar, strips of bacon and a fried egg is one of the best, but we also love a little pesto grilled chicken with cherry tomatoes and chives. Another favorite? Sautéed mushrooms with asiago, parmesan, Romano and a little sprig of thyme. The most important thing about having a baked potato bar, though, is to be creative and have fun!
Watch the video above for more topping ideas!
Did you love the bacon-topped potato idea? Check out some other dishes below that really bring home the bacon:
- 5 cute jackets that’ll help you transition into fall — all under $5…
- 9 Nordstrom Rack finds to help you get TikTok’s favorite ‘old money ae…
- Dad has more fun at bounce park than his child does
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise