Nothing gets guests jazzed about baked potatoes than when you have tons of toppings to choose from. Bake yours in foil for about 45 minutes until they're "fork tender" and then put them back in the oven with a sprinkling of sea salt.
Some of the best combinations of toppings? Cheddar, strips of bacon and a fried egg is one of the best, but we also love a little pesto grilled chicken with cherry tomatoes and chives. Another favorite? Sautéed mushrooms with asiago, parmesan, Romano and a little sprig of thyme. The most important thing about having a baked potato bar, though, is to be creative and have fun!
Watch the video above for more topping ideas!
Did you love the bacon-topped potato idea? Check out some other dishes below that really bring home the bacon:
- TikTok is loving this woman’s elaborate work-from-home ‘hack’
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next outdo…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…