Small appetizers, huge flavor! With treats this sweet and spicy, your guests won't be able to have just one.
Use 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground pork and 3/4 pound of lean ground beef. Add green onions or scallions, salt and pepper. You're going to skewer meatballs and serve them with sauce, so you want to make sure the balls are small enough to pop in your mouth in one bite.
The sauce is one jar of Sriracha garlic barbecue sauce and pineapple juice not from concentrate. Let cooked meatballs soak in sauce, take a meatball and a piece of pineapple and skewer.
Looking for more fun in the kitchen? Check out these awesome 3-ingredient appetizers:
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…