Small appetizers, huge flavor! With treats this sweet and spicy, your guests won't be able to have just one.
Use 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground pork and 3/4 pound of lean ground beef. Add green onions or scallions, salt and pepper. You're going to skewer meatballs and serve them with sauce, so you want to make sure the balls are small enough to pop in your mouth in one bite.
The sauce is one jar of Sriracha garlic barbecue sauce and pineapple juice not from concentrate. Let cooked meatballs soak in sauce, take a meatball and a piece of pineapple and skewer.
Looking for more fun in the kitchen? Check out these awesome 3-ingredient appetizers:
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say…
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Dad-to-be can’t handle watching his wife give birth in hilarious TikTo…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise