Lady Gaga just gave David Bowie the ultimate honor.
The 29-year-old singer got some brand new ink over the weekend and it's a picture of David Bowie's face. The "Born This Way" singer showed off her new tattoo in a snapchat and Twitter video posted on Sunday. In the video, Shamrock Social Club tattoo artist Mark Mahoney is giving her the new ink and it is a black image of Bowie's famous mug.
On one of the photos she wrote, "this is the image that changed my life." The tattoo appears on her left rib cage underneath her arm and nestled next to a bevy of her other tattoos.
What do you think of the look?
PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's changing looks through the years
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted celeb…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money