The British know how to work a red carpet!
The EE BAFTA Film Awards 2016 kicked off Sunday in incredible style with award season favorites Alicia Vikander and Cate Blanchett leading the fashion pack. The show, held at London's iconic Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, will honor the best British and worldwide talent for this year's award season.
For the ladies, Kate Winslet put on an impressive showing with a black gown and red lipstick. Alicia Vikander went for a harder look and rocked a leather dress with white embellishments. It was an edgy look that was a refreshing departure from the more sweet and subtle dresses she's been wearing in the states.
Other standouts included Cate Blanchett, Angela Bassett and Julianne Moore.
For the gents, it was all about well-tailored suits. Bryan Cranston was perhaps the most fashionable gentleman in a double-breasted, velvet suit.
Check out all of the fashion at the BAFTAs above.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today only: These 7 his and hers fragrances are up to 60% off on Am…
- Beauty products that will make you nostalgic for the ‘90s
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money