Make these fluffy 'eggs in a cloud' for an indulgent, savory breakfast!
They never fail to please, whether served as these spicy "Eggs in Purgatory" during brunch, as a veggie frittata for dinner, or as a simple scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast.
In an exclusive video below, we share a recipe for one of themost delicious breakfast dishes: "Eggs in a Cloud!"
This baked dish may seem a little complicated at first sight, but you'll find that it's incredibly simple to whip up.
You'll only need a couple of eggs, and a few other ingredients that you can probably dig up in your fridge right now.
Check out the recipe below, then view the video for the full tutorial.
Will you be whipping up these yummy egg domes anytime soon? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Please SHARE if you love finding great, new ways to prepare eggs!
Eggs In A Cloud
Cook: 12 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- Dash of salt
- 1 oz. sliced Parmesan
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- Chopped scallion
- 1 egg yolk
- Place egg whites in a bowl, and add salt. Beat with electric mixer until stiff, or until peak stands straight up when beaters are lifted.
- On a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, spread 2/3 of the egg white mixture, and make into a nest.
- Top with Parmesan, bacon, scallion, and egg yolk.
- Cover top with remaining egg white mixture, and smooth into a dome shape.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 °F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you love having eggs for any meal!
More from LittleThings.com:
This delicious corn flake fried chicken will quickly become a dinnertime favorite
Take inspiration from old-fashioned pub food with perfect scotch eggs!
Fry up these healthy tuna po' boys for your next festive get-together
Wrap your mac 'n' cheese up to go with this delicious homemade cone!