Fashion week is kicking off in New York City, but that doesn't mean that this week's celebrity style choices were full of major hits.
In fact, we were more disappointed with the slew of dismal celebrity looks than ever before. Kim Kardashian was the biggest fashion offender this week, wearing not one but two outfits, that raised eyebrows. She kicked off her NYC street style in a Cruella de Vil coat and a completely see-through blouse. Next up, she took on another variation of a fairy tale villain -- the White Witch of Narnia. Kim hit her husband's Yeezy Season 3 album debut sporting snow-white locks, and wearing a white fur coat and no blouse at all. Sorry Kim, you were a big fashion flop for us this week.
Despite the fashion lows, there were a couple highs. Color seemed to dominate events this week with stars stepping into spring with bright pink, yellow, and green dresses. It's a welcome change from the basic black we've been seeing on red carpets lately.
Check out all the best and worst dressed stars this week.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…