Sacha Baron Cohen's upcoming film "The Brothers Grimsby" was almost rated NC-17.
The actor appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday night "for the first time in 12 years" and revealed that the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) took offense to one scene in particular that Kimmel described as "very graphic and potentially offensive."
SEE ALSO: Watch Snoop Dogg teach Burger King employees how to make hot dogs
Though the clip was too raunchy to show on television, Kimmel explained that it was okay to show his audience.
"We have a clip that is unacceptable for broadcast television," he said. "We can show a few seconds of the clip, but what we can do is we can show the clip to our studio audience and then the home viewers can watch the studio audience watch the clip."
See more photos of Jimmy Kimmel from over the years:
As if that wasn't a big enough tease, while Kimmel and Cohen screened the scene for the members of the audience, their reactions were so animated that it made us even more curious as to what exactly happened in the clip.
If the audio was any indication, the scene includes an elephant or two, some major violence, a couple of jokes and/or some nudity. At this point, it's just fun to speculate.
"The Brothers Grimsby" hits theaters nationwide on March 11, 2016.
More from AOL.com:
These are the 10 'love songs' people listen to the most on Spotify
David Bowie's son announces baby news a month after his dad's death
Kylie Jenner rocks see-through jumpsuit at New York Fashion Week
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…