10 couples reveal the excitement and stress that goes into trying for a baby
Several trying couples took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to reveal the kind of stress trying for a baby really brings.
1. Trying and trying for something with no reward can lead to a serious kick in the morale
2. Trying for a baby can often feel like your little secret
3. Hey, the prescription for trying to make a baby ain't so bad
4. Waiting to see what will happen is just as nerve-wracking on day one as it is on day 100
5. Talking to sperm works the same way talking to flowers works, right?
6. When the act has so much relying on it, it can become a bit mechanical
7. You often have to go to some pretty extreme lengths when you're fully committed to getting pregnant
8. When something that's always been a fantasy becomes reality, it's not always easy
9. Knowing something you can't control can let down someone you love so dearly is very overwhelming
10. The bliss of what you're expecting diminishes when you keep not getting it
Want more confessions from trying couples? Check out Whisper!
Waiting for the results might be a little less tormenting with this pregnancy test:
More from Whisper:
14 confessions from models that debunk all myths about the modeling industry
14 proud parents share how their children have changed them for the better
11 inspirational ex-smokers explain what helped them kick the bad habit