Ohio Governor John Kasich is expected to address his supporters in New Hampshire after the first primary of the 2016 presidential election.
Gov. John Kasich enters the first primary of the 2016 presidential election trailing Donald Trump by 17.7 points and Marco Rubio by less than 1 point, according to a recent Real Clear Politics poll average. Early results show Kasich squeaking past Rubio for a second place finish.
Watch the above live stream from NBC News.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- TikTok is loving this woman’s elaborate work-from-home ‘hack’
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next outdo…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!