Ohio Governor John Kasich is expected to address his supporters in New Hampshire after the first primary of the 2016 presidential election.
Gov. John Kasich enters the first primary of the 2016 presidential election trailing Donald Trump by 17.7 points and Marco Rubio by less than 1 point, according to a recent Real Clear Politics poll average. Early results show Kasich squeaking past Rubio for a second place finish.
Watch the above live stream from NBC News.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- TikTok found an affordable dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag…
- TikTok is obsessed with a woman who finds and re-creates recipes writt…
- Mom uses her toddler for ‘genius’ cleaning hack: ‘Work smarter, not ha…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!