Believe it or not, when Buddy started baking, this was the first recipe he was ever taught and allowed to do by himself! The trick? You don't want to over mix the butter when making this recipe.
You can use frozen blueberries, raisins, or chocolate chips -- "It's kind of whatever you want," Buddy says. Mix the dough together, cut it up like a pie, brush the pieces with egg wash and then put cream and sugar on top. Now that's how you do brunch Hoboken style!
More easy recipes:
3 recipes to celebrate Fat Tuesday
One-pot pastas that will change your life forever
20 incredibly easy dip recipes your party guests will obsess over
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money