Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, but ugh, it happens so early! We all struggle with the morning, but we love a good hack to make the day go a little smoother!
Some ideas? Make smoothies, muffins or oatmeal ahead of time and put them in the freezer to reheat in a hurry. Or, boil a dozen eggs in advance and stick them in the fridge -- that's breakfast for a whole week!
Other ideas include keeping food like granola at work, which will save you from crashing before lunch. Watch the video above for more helpful hacks!
Looking for some healthy snack ideas? Click through the gallery below:
- Ree Drummond, aka The Pioneer Woman, just dropped colorful new bed …
- Delicious no-cheese dinner recipes from TikTok
- Dad reveals newborn to family with an ‘epic’ socially distanced debut:…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise