12 cringe-worthy confessions from cat ladies might turn you off cats forever
But when does that affection for your cat cross the line from love into obsession and eventually transform you into *cue horror music* a cat lady?
Several self-proclaimed cat ladies took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to back up their notorious feline love.
1. Is it still creepy to watch someone sleep, even if it's a cat?
2. Hey, what happens behind closed doors is all you
3. Hasn't anyone ever told this person that the first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one?
4. Some cat ladies live in virtual cat-lady-land
5. Who needs family and friends when you have cats?
6. Step one to marrying your cat: Find a restaurant that allows him or her inside
7. The moment you realize you're a cat lady is probably full of revelations
8. Soon enough, you realize you're setting your cat up with a love life and you're alone
9. If your cats make you happy, why not spend your time with them?
10. It's hard to discipline someone with a face that furry and cute
11. You've gotta take a good look at your own reflection before you laugh at someone else's actions
12. Who gives better fashion advice than a cat ... never mind Want to hear more from 'crazy cat ladies'? Check out Whisper!
This cat lady might take the cake:
More from Whisper:
11 die hard fans share why Peyton Manning is, and always will be, the best
10 people explain what it's really like to have body dysmorphia
10 real testimonies prove how strong rape survivors are