Now that we've hit the midway point in award season, normal red carpet events are starting to pick up again. This week we had multiple movie premieres, film panels, and of course, one award show -- but the fashion wasn't as fab as we would have hoped.
The SAG Awards might as well have been called the SAD Awards -- at least when it came to fashion. This week dozens of big names, from Nicole Kidman to Lori Petty, hit the award show and completely flopped in the fashion department. Petty's pink, straitjacket like look was by far the worst of the week and we're still scratching our heads about her outfit decision.
While the SAG Awards were a bit of a style letdown, the movie premieres definitely were not! George Clooney and his stunning wife, Amal, nearly stole the show at the 'Hail, Caesar!' premiere with their Vogue-ready ensembles and Maggie Grace left us in awe of her classic style at "The Choice."
Check out all the biggest fabs and flops in celebrity fashion -- and let us know if you agree.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Amazing friend makes postpartum ‘padsicles’ for new mom
- Laura Mercier’s eyeshadow sticks are great for minimal makeup wearers
- Saweetie just dropped the sickest sunglasses with Quay
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…