We've all been there: You sit down in a taxi cab or on a park bench and wind up with someone else's chewing gum stuck to your behind. Not fun! In this video, a stylist shows you the secret to getting sticky chewing gum off your clothes, and it will blow your mind! The trick? Rubbing alcohol.
Dip a cotton swab into some rubbing alcohol to dab all over the surface of the gum, which will break down the polymers in the chewing gum that make it so sticky in the first place. Let the alcohol soak through the gum and dry for 30 seconds, then take a piece of duct tape and stick it to the gum and pull it off. Voila!
Watch the video above to learn how to do it the right way!
Looking for more fun hacks? Try these for cleaning below:
- The Amazon best-selling HyperChiller chills drinks in 60 seconds or…
- Professional coffee roaster explains why lukewarm coffee tastes ‘disgu…
- Shoppers have dubbed Madewell’s vintage tee ‘the T-shirt to end all T-…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious