Who knew your kitchen could double as a spa? These common kitchen items can help dull ,lackluster hair shine brighter than ever before.
So what are these magical ingredients, you ask?
3. Apple cider vinegar
4. Condensed milk
If you're looking to repair hair damage, use a mixture of raw egg and avocado, or if you want to try the best conditioner of your life, use condensed milk instead of your usual brand -- the protein in the milk adds shine to your hair as an added bonus!
Watch the video above for more fun hair treatments you can do with food.
Click through the gallery below to see photos of celebrities with great natural hair:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These are the top 3 swim trends of 2022, according to TRIANGL’s cre…
- 6 closet essentials under $50 to buy at Nordstrom right now — you’ll w…
- 11 cell phone bags that prove the style is summer’s hottest trend for …
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus