The Super Bowl is the most hyped-up game in all of sports, and the most watched television event every single year. Oftentimes the game itself is spectacular, entertaining and completely worth watch.
Other times -- well, other times, it's not at all.
The Seahawks' pounding over the Broncos two Super Bowls ago is fresh in our memories for sure, but it may not even be the worst championship contest of all time.
Above, we found the 10 worst Super Bowls, ranking them from pretty bad to all-out catastrophe. Click through the gallery above, and be sure to tweet us your thoughts at @AOLSports.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Mom waits until son’s wedding day to reveal childhood gift’s ’embar…
- TikToker turns leftover coffee into dessert
- 5 TikTok takes on the Korean lunch box cake that are almost too cute t…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!