Super Bowl Sunday is huge regardless the matchup, but some games have admittedly turned out to be duds. Over the last 10 years, we've seen tremendous finishes, blowouts, and even blackouts.
Between Super Bowl XL in Detroit and Super Bowl XLIX last year in Glendale, Ariz., we've seen eight different NFL teams crowned champion. Names like David Tyree and Malcolm Butler have gone from unknown to household, while players like Joe Flacco and Eli Manning have transformed before our very eyes.
SEE ALSO: How to spend 48 hours in San Francisco
Above, we ranked each of the last 10 big games in order of how much they kept us on the edge of our seat. And the job was far from easy.
Take a stroll through the slideshow above, and tweet us back your feedback at @AOLSports.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!