Why prickly pear is the hottest skin care ingredient
Editors are going crazy for prickly pear, but not for the reason you might think. Sure, it is great in a margarita, but the true magic of this cactus fruit comes from its skin-improving qualities.
It has become known for its anti-inflammatory properties (which also serve as "anti-agers") and as a result, it's popping up in so many skin care lines right now. So if you are a product junkie, you'll definitely want to try out some of these.
SEE ALSO: Shop the hottest beauty products
Below, shop the prickly pear picks from the video as well as a few others you may like!
Shop the video:
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask (plumps and hydrates skin overnight)
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir (makes a great base for makeup and helps smooth out skin)
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil (anti-ages and hydrates)
- Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Serum (reduces redness and makes skin glow)
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner (keeps frizz at bay and locks in hydration)
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask (get for fixing split ends and stimulating roots and scalp)
- Alfaparf Milano Precious Oil Tradition Absolute Oil (for all around more manageable hair)
RELATED: The top-rated moisturizers on Amazon:
Find the best in style, beauty, home and wellness, plus great gifts in our new shop!
More from AOL.com:
7 beauty items every woman needs in her work bag
Model Candice Swanepoel reveals her all-natural beauty tips
The 10 best-selling lipsticks of all time