Science is saying that being a regular at a small pub near you house is good for you.
Oxford University looked into the happiness of people in their local area. They found that people who were regulars at small bars where they could chat with pals face to face were pretty happy.
The study highlighted that face-to-face interaction is still immensely important to happiness.
It also found that people who are regulars are less likely to binge drink. Which makes sense, it's all about acceptance. A lot of drinks get hammered down when you're feeling socially awkward around new people but if you have a place where they already know what a monster you are and accept you for it, you're comfortable.
And on top of that you'll have a better shot at free shots.
Photos of famous vintage beer cans:
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- 5 light sweaters under $50 to transition your wardrobe from summer …
- In-laws are guilting pregnant mom and husband into making a 7-hour tri…
- Amazon shoppers rave about these TSA-approved travel containers that a…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold