Science is saying that being a regular at a small pub near you house is good for you.
Oxford University looked into the happiness of people in their local area. They found that people who were regulars at small bars where they could chat with pals face to face were pretty happy.
The study highlighted that face-to-face interaction is still immensely important to happiness.
It also found that people who are regulars are less likely to binge drink. Which makes sense, it's all about acceptance. A lot of drinks get hammered down when you're feeling socially awkward around new people but if you have a place where they already know what a monster you are and accept you for it, you're comfortable.
And on top of that you'll have a better shot at free shots.
Photos of famous vintage beer cans:
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program