It's party time! Tea party time, that is.
Stars are embracing decades past in a big way on the red carpet -- particularly, the '50s silhouette of choice: the tea-length dress. The flirty hemline had a big showing on the 2016 SAG Awards red carpet Saturday night. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Amanda Peet and Giuliana Rancic all dared to bare ... their ankles and feet!
Click through the slideshow above to check out the hot new trend.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Brighten up your day with these refreshing iced tea recipes
- ‘Unforgettable’ footage of mother-son dance goes viral across social m…
- These are the 12 absolute best Memorial Day deals you don’t want to mi…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise