Veteran says he suffered burns, scarring after e-cigarette exploded

Before you go, we thought you'd like these...
Before you go close icon
Veteran Suffers Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes

LANCASTER, Ca. (KTLA) -- A veteran planned to file a lawsuit filed Thursday after he said an e-cigarette purchased at a Lancaster store exploded, causing him to suffer burns on his face and neck, and to become scarred. Kacey Montoya reports from Beverly Hills for the KTLA 5 News at 3 on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2016.

Shockingly, this isn't the first time this has happened:

Family Says E-Cigarette Explosion Nearly Killed Man

More on the dangers of e-cigs:
Study links e-cigarettes to incurable disease called 'Popcorn Lung'
Truck driver crashes on highway after e-cigarette explodes
An e-cigarette left this man in the hospital on a ventilator

Read Full Story

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.

From Our Partners