Paris Fashion Week was upon us this week, and while some stars wowed in head-turning fashions while hopping from show to show and fêteing in the city of lights, others missed the mark.
Olivia Palermo was among those who hit some serious high notes. The former reality star-turned-street syle darling wowed in two notable looks: one super-luxe, ultra cool ensemble that consisted of navy, bootcut-slacks with sporty yellow stripes down the sides and another schoolgirl-esque plaid minidress.
SEE ALSO: Sexy Stars: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Heidi Klum and Kate Hudson stun in plunging necklines
While Palermo mix-and-matched in an effortlessly-cool way, Diane Kruger, who typically rocks stunning styles, disappointed in an overwhelming combination of patterns and prints. The actress paired a tweed, striped minidress with intricate lace tights -- and while we love the pieces separately, they didn't quite mesh.
While not in attendance at PFW, actress Amanda Peet wowed us with her gorgeous look on the "People v. O.J. Simpson" red carpet. These days, premieres are laden with slinky cleavage and ab-baring numbers, but Peet looked chic -- and covered up -- in a stylish plaid skirt, black sweater and black brogues. A black topcoat slung over her shoulders and metallic clutch elevated her fab look.
Click through the slideshow above to see celeb styles this week that were absolutely fabulous -- and others that totally flopped.
More on AOL.com
Social Scene: What the stars are up to this week
Fab or flop: Kendall Jenner's pinstripes, Dakota Johnson's lust-worthy coat and more
Sexier than ever! Kourtney Kardashian goes braless in sheer top on girls' night out
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Mom gets ‘innovative’ when toddler has ‘growing pains’ away from home
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money