Cocktail of the Week: Cranberry St. Germain Cocktail!
It's Friday and let's face it, the only question we're currently asking ourselves is "where are the drinks?" From margaritas to wine, we can't wait to ditch our desks and head to the nearest cocktail, wherever that may be. So today, in honor of the upcoming weekend -- we've got a delicious cocktail just for you that is sure to wipe away all your workweek blues.
Allow us to introduce you to the Cranberry St. Germain Cocktail!
Photo: Well Plated
Not only does it make for the perfect end to a long week, but it's insanely delicious and it's great to make for Valentines Day, as well! Talk about the perfect mix of sweet and saucy! Here's how to make it, thanks to Well Plated.
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for rimming glass
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Frozen cranberries, for serving
- Zest 1/2 of the lime into a small bowl and combine with rimming sugar, rubbing the sugar and zest together with your fingers until fragrant. Sprinkle onto a small plate.
- Cut the lime into wedges, then use one to wet the edge of the serving glass.
- Gently tap the edge of the glass into the sugar, coating well. Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice, and 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Shake vigorously to combine and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and frozen cranberries and serve.
More food and drink:
Spiced pear gin fizz!
Goat cheese and walnut toast
10 delicious cocktails to make for you and your sweetheart