You've probably seen the popular meme "Be Like Bill" meme all over Facebook - and maybe too much! A stick figure wearing a beanie and a clever message. But there's another message that's not so obvious.
You know that phrase that pops when you're signing up for things all over the Internet ...The one we all skip over..."terms and privacy." You might want to start reading it.
Meme generators such as "Be Like Bill," quizzes and IQ tests should really just be lumped into the "take my information and use it however you want" category - because that's pretty much what they do.
More from AOL.com:
Study suggests deep-frying vegetables may lower the risk of diabetes
108 years young! East Cleveland woman reveals her secret to longevity
Portrait of a potato sells for over $1 million
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap