6 beauty products to combat that afternoon slump
Everyone knows this feeling: It's 3 p.m., you are at your desk, but all you want is to cuddle up in bed.
Most of us reach for an energy drink or coffee, but did you know a few beauty products actually double as energy-boosters? They not only help fight your afternoon slump, but they do it in a healthy way.
SEE ALSO: 7 beauty items every woman needs in her work bag
And while they are working to keep you up, they are also helping you look your best. Can you say win-win? These picks are super effective, reasonably priced and believe it or not, they'll actually have you looking forward to 3 p.m. at the office.
Learn the 6 best beauty products that double as pick-me-ups below:
1. Lotus Wei Flower Mist in Radiant Energy is a natural way to perk up. It is infused with flowers that will totally change your state of mind when the clock strikes 3 o'clock.
2. Heritage Rosewater is a tried-and-true favorite that moisturizes skin while waking you up in the most pleasant way imaginable.
3. Aquarian Soul + Earth Oils Amethyst Headache Oil is your best bet if you are prone to afternoon headaches. It's made from 100% pure almond oil and therapeutic-grade, organic essential oils, and it also helps regulate your energy levels. Rolling it along your temples is way more satisfying mid-day than reaching for an Advil.
4. SoapWalla Lip Locked Lip Balm in Citrus Ginger boosts your brain waves, increases circulation in your lips (it perks them right up!) and wakes you up with its powerful scent.
5. Tata Harper All-Natural Aromatic Stress Treatment diminishes redness while also easing anxiety for a "deeply calming" effect.
6. Herbalogic Peak Power drops can boost stamina and combat fatigue. It can totally replace your energy drink and is all natural.
We love a good two-for-one -- how about you?
For more fabulous finds, check out our shop!
More from AOL.com:
Model Candice Swanepoel reveals her all-natural beauty tips
5 drugstore beauty items worth buying
Shop this video: A brighter, whiter smile for less
RELATED: The 10 most popular lipsticks of all time: