If you could find out when you will die, would you want to know? A website claims it can calculate your day of death.
After you enter your age, BMI, smoking habits and personality traits, it spits out the date you become the dearly departed.
SEE ALSO: Food poisoning expert reveals 6 foods he refuses to eat
"The website will take away six years if you're a smoker, or take four years off your life expectancy if you're obese. All these factors come into it, and there's many factors it doesn't address at all," Dr. Philippa Cheetham explained on Fox.
The Death Clock works on generalized statistics provided by organizations like the Centers for Disease Control -- the same type of numbers that tell us women live five years longer than men and that smokers typically live shorter lives.
Other sites exist that try to explain how you will die and how other people tend to die.
Of course, critics say it's nearly impossible to predict the day, down to the second, of a person's death. The Death Clock does not include several other factors that can contribute to death.
More on AOL.com:
How intelligent do you have to be to raise a child?
App claims to decipher your baby's cries
Do these 6 things on Sunday to lose weight all week long
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!