You can change a life this National Mentoring Month!
As Big Brothers Big Sisters of America celebrates its 170,000 mentors this January, they are also eager to fund and support even more children who are hopeful for their Big Brother or Big Sister. Their model is proven to help children do better in school, feel more confident and avoid risky behaviors like skipping school or using drugs or alcohol.
This month, they ask that you remember the difference a role model can make for a child. By donating, becoming a mentor or sharing support, you can help a child waiting for a strong adult mentor. Your gift strengthens the capacity of our affiliates to create life-changing matches, helping more children across the country achieve success in school and in life. Learn more at bbbs.org.
Take a look at some of the great mentors:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Amazon shoppers swear this seat cushion makes sitting in airplane s…
- 5 light sweaters under $50 to transition your wardrobe from summer to …
- In-laws are guilting pregnant mom and husband into making a 7-hour tri…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!