January 23 is National Pie Day -- so why not take this snowy Saturday to beef up your pie-baking skills? In the video above, our friends at Bon Appetit show you how to take your pie presentation from good to gorgeous -- with tips on how to pinch and primp the crust, add a decorative flair to wow your guests.
You'll be the star of any dinner party with a beautifully decorated pie everyone will love.
Eating cheese may help kill cancer cells, according to new study
5 surprising foods that can cause weight gain
Must try: A speedy, creamy tomato soup
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise